Friday 15 July 2011

Jeongmin’s Message

This is an message from Jeongmin on Boyfriend’s fancafe. He wrote it on July 6th. I don’t know if the translation is that accurate because it doesn’t see that good but I couldn’t find a better translation.
Translation:
Hello, this is Jeongmin!
Weather completely off, and pick up spirit and shine, right?
Now the test coming to an end, the completely exciting times!!!
The signed CD, may I ask, you’ve done well with that right?!  Completing the sign was hard!! +0+
Our members are split to guess who’s who wrote the letters~^^
Products that fit?! …maybe a drill!
EVERY ONE!
I’m done with everything~~~~~ ᅳ,.ᅳ kk (Collage kkk)
Everytime seeing post about the powerful stage, giving me more strength and everything become more hard.
I’m also …… I’m gags’ machine..
This week, please expect alot from Boyfriend. Ppyong♥
Source: Boyfriend’s Official Cafe
Translation: young___a♥ @B-NATION
Taken from: http://boyfriendindonesia.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment